I always knew I had something to give to this world and I would belong to it forever. - Paul Travis
I've been told I'm fierce, and I can shut down any in the blink of an eye if I chose. I always knew what I wanted and made sure I would get it. In the wake of my ambitious force I came across many people staring at me with green eyes. Sending their negative energy, their hate and betrayal my way. Hidden beneath their forceful smile were such words as "How'd he do it over me?" "This can't be." "He's lying." As they kept speaking I stared into my mirror and the lights shined down capturing my laugh. I always knew I had something to give to this world and I would belong to it forever. There was time when I didn't understand aspects of people and their ways but that soon changed. This week I picked questions from fans regarding situations similar to my experiences and together we will help uncover, expose and conquer the envious people around you!
1. I've been getting ignored by people I once thought were my friends, and the typical people who did always seemed to ignore me in the first place. Friends have deleted me from Facebook and no longer respond to my messages. This all started to happen when things finally started to become great for me. Do you think it is something I did?
2. It seems people around me never acknowledge what I do. It's as if I have to bring it up, and if I do someone brings out the worst possible thing, or act as if they know more than me. I wonder why they make my growing career invisible, and I push it off, but why? If you can help enlighten me.
• Don't take that personally sometimes people don't know how to react to certain types of success. When they jump the gun, they have a bit of envy because they can't find that confidence within them to go for it. When you talk about yourself, try to bring out the best in the other person by complimenting. Be sincere. And, don't allow anyone to ever derail you. Being a writer everyone who has the mindset of "job security" isn't on the same page of "dreamers." Is it their fault? No. It's the way society has shaped the vision of a job. If that person is envious of you then it is completely different. Some of my closest friends, and family didn't understand so I came up with a solution to help them understand it better. Get creative and if they really care they will listen and acknowledge what your passion is.
3. Have you ever questioned if the biggest bully in your life is someone closest to you? I have someone in my life who really I thought was a great friend but the whole time she backstabbed me. Everything is going good and out of the blue she snaps! How do I handle this when the person is someone I can't escape? At least for the time being!
Sometimes it's those closest to you that really dig in the knife. That's the pain you need to shape into strength. I think everyone faced/faces a couple negative impacts regarding people closest to them. I have. What I did was learn to forgive and that forgiveness is what healed me. Don't allow her to be a friend anymore by keeping things casual. The further they are the less it will hurt.
4. Why is it that bullies flock together? Once their so called leader says go they all jump to his or her command. I need to know how to deal with them. I can't stand staring at their faces. But they continue to watch me and everything I do.
Smile. They are your paparazzi. You made it and now you're the center of the world. You don't have live with their actions, they do. Keep on being you and don't change. People always said the reason why I am able to deal with situations is because I'm stubborn.
5. From reading your work thus far I have to say you have helped me overcome my own bullies and demons. Why? Because you are fierce. You are unstoppable. You are a role model for the next generation. People may not know it yet but you have just begun and every single person who has treated you poorly will one day soon enough be showed that you are not only a force to be reckoned with, but a leader at heart. A rebel with a fabulous cause! Your words have helped and your voice is being heard!
Awe! Thanks so much. That means the world to me. I am so glad I was able to help and to keep helping! And I humbly have to agree with you about people who have treated me poorly will soon realize if they haven't. Keep on being fabulous! Xo
I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks Paul's advice on all things life. Those envious bullies are just your paparazzi trying to catch their next big story. Stand in the center and allow the love to overcome everything and you will soar! I will get the next post out soon! Love you all and thank you for reading!
Life is so unexpected, agree? It's our never ending movie with twists & turns. Those cameras around focus so deeply that at times become so intense you wish you could escape. Images flash as memories trapped never fade. You struggle for a single breath of fresh air, hope for new light to vanish away the darkness or maybe ignite a spark to help see your goal. I am beyond grateful to share that fans sent a tremendous amount of support wanting me to help guide them to a better successful life! This is the podcast page and blog for Paul's Advice On All Things Life.
Please read the disclaimer stating I am in no way responsible for any adverse effects and this is informational only: Terms & Conditions