Divas make the rules, we don't follow them-Paul
What exactly is a diva? For starters, it isn't someone who feels entitled or only a woman. In fact, Divas are a group of people who not only strive, but achieve being their best self. We are fierce. We glisten like the stars in the nightly sky. Make a loud bang as we sparkle from the bottom to the top.
We are a lioness. Once we set our sights, we succeed at whatever it may be. People know when we enter a room because we radiate. Haters roll their eyes, make a smirk on their face, as to the ones who love us smile, lighten up and we uplift their spirit in a way that is needed.
We work hard on our confidence because we understand what it was once like to have nothing but a blank stare. We prove everyone wrong when told we can't do something. Celebrate with the ones who cheer us on. Inspire those who need some guidance. For the ones who step out of line we make sure to put them back in check, whoever it may be.
Anyone can be a diva, but it's about how to unleash him, or her in the most uplifting way possible. A diva isn't mean, condescending, power hungry, does not hurt others, but brings out their best selves by doing what they love and helps others find their best selves. Divas make the rules, we don't follow them.
1. My boss scares me. Not because she is in power, but because they have bully-like tendencies that make me feel less of a person each day. Once you're on her list, that is it. It isn't only the bosses, but some of the people as well. Those kiss asses. The ones who run behind your back, and tell. The gossipers. And, when I speak about this to friends, family, but they all have the same response, "Find a new job." If it were that easy, I would have done it by now. So, I thought it was time to reach out to you, because I know from what I can see, you take giving the T to a whole new level.
2. I had to write to you because I was referred by a friend, and she said you'd be the perfect person to help me overcome self-esteem issues. I know it will take time, but where do I start? Nothing I try ever seems to work. Do you have any advice?
3. Bro, as weird as this may sound, my girlfriend is obsessed with you. She thinks you're an inspiring man and loves everything about you. She is gorgeous, and she tells me all the time that I am handsome, but to be honest, I don't feel it. I don't feel I deserve someone has genuine as her, but don't get me wrong, I know how blessed I am to have her. I never thought about reaching out to anyone, because, you know, I guess it's a man thing. I changed my mind, and I just need some guidance to get my mindset to where she thinks I am. I don't want to let her down.
4. I am an inspiring model. You shine on the camera. I get so shy once I have the photographer in front of me. I know I need to get better soon because being a model is my dream. I fit the part, but I lack the camera confidence. I came across your photos, even your average selfies, you know how to work it. You are so fierce that my jaw drops. I found you on Instagram. When you are asked, and get offered a paying slot to do a shoot where do you find your confidence (The Diva) to be so glamours, so elegant, so classy? I'm not just saying this, but you have such a male version of Marilyn Monroe going on in your pictures.
5. I got promoted to first lead in my field. I start very soon. Am I blissful about it, yes, but at the same time I'm scared. How can I calm down the fear inside, and allow everything I have ever wanted career-wise to just be. I need to gain back the patience I had while I set my sights on the position. I'm a very passionate women. I give my heart, soul and mind to everything I do. Similar to you. Reason why I reached out. What words can you use to encourage me to keep my "diva" per say in check?
*photos of Madea were taken from various sites, if you are owner and would like them removed please email. I own no ownership of any. Thanks.
Life is so unexpected, agree? It's our never ending movie with twists & turns. Those cameras around focus so deeply that at times become so intense you wish you could escape. Images flash as memories trapped never fade. You struggle for a single breath of fresh air, hope for new light to vanish away the darkness or maybe ignite a spark to help see your goal. I am beyond grateful to share that fans sent a tremendous amount of support wanting me to help guide them to a better successful life! This is the podcast page and blog for Paul's Advice On All Things Life.
Please read the disclaimer stating I am in no way responsible for any adverse effects and this is informational only: Terms & Conditions