No person or power in the outside world can compare to the power you have within you. Seek the power within, as it knows the perfect way for you. - Rhonda Byrne
An old saying goes, "Take the high road." I wondered if I took the high road will mistreatment return? The answer is easy, yes! There comes a time and a place when one must let the other know how it is. Doing so will remove that person from your mind and allow you to carry on because deep down a majority of people take that high road but ends up on the same road where they were hurt. Break the cycle. You don't deserve to be mistreated by anyone. So what do you do? You stand up for yourself, then move on.
*Please, if you haven't, take the time to read the disclaimer.
1. Since being in my relationship my weight just seems to keep piling on! It is so devastating, but it is the happiest I have ever been. Some people keep calling me fat! I don't want to allow this to turn that around on me. Do you have words of encouragement, or even some advice to how I can maintain my confidence during this time?
2. At my job there is a manager, who isn't my boss that seriously has something shoved up her you know what. I am constantly getting yelled at for little things human beings do (She also does what I get yelled at for), receiving her dirty looks as if I am a prisoner trying to break free and then she carries on smiling as if nothing happened. Also, so does everyone else! I know I have to bite my tongue, to a point, but what should I do? How can I remove that negativity?
3. I am finally getting everything I have ever dreamed. The perfect job, girlfriend, and so on. My problem is I am ignored by so many people now. People I once knew, or were close too, or even friends with. They are being rude and mean. How can I not allow this to bother me?
4. I am tired of hearing people complain about the way I am. It's like blah, blah, blah, blah. That's all I hear. So, how do I get these people to stop?
5. I'm trying really, really hard to get my point across to people. They look at me like I have a million heads. They don't want to hear the truth. If they do listen, they don't at the same time. I am tired of hearing my friends complain about how horrible their life is, or these little petty problems because I am going to say the same thing I said 3 weeks ago. Lately all I do is nod and pretend to listen. What would you do?
I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks advice post, and the Nene Leaks pictures taken from the web. Be sure to live in love always and try your best to be the best you can. Each second is an opportunity to turn your life around, or change a situation you're going through. Until next time, smile and be fabulous!
*I own no rights to the pictures used, if the owner would like them removed please feel free to contact me.
8/28/2015 02:43:48 am
OMG, i luv Nene! Great blog post, made my day and it's all so true! I too gained alot of weight after being in a committed relationship and my bf would always make really nasty comments (tubby, thunder thighs, porker, lardass) during meal time. The jerk even made fun uv me when I ate salad! I'm happy to report that he's now my ex, lol. Not sure how I found ur great website, but glad I did! Any posts coming the the future??
8/28/2015 06:29:44 am
Hey! Thank you so much! And yes! So much is coming! I am currently caught up with writing my second novel and waiting to send my first to a few agents! But I have a new poem coming out on my page, a new post such as the you are reading and more!! And I love Nene too! I am glad he is your ex, I bet you are just stunning! Have a great day. Talk soon! xo
Comments are closed.
Life is so unexpected, agree? It's our never ending movie with twists & turns. Those cameras around focus so deeply that at times become so intense you wish you could escape. Images flash as memories trapped never fade. You struggle for a single breath of fresh air, hope for new light to vanish away the darkness or maybe ignite a spark to help see your goal. I am beyond grateful to share that fans sent a tremendous amount of support wanting me to help guide them to a better successful life! This is the podcast page and blog for Paul's Advice On All Things Life.
Please read the disclaimer stating I am in no way responsible for any adverse effects and this is informational only: Terms & Conditions