Confidence within is one of the greatest gifts given to your everyday self- Paul
Reality Of Beauty
In all seriousness beauty is the person within. Growing up around children where a majority of them were negative, and my time as an actor I was criticized pretty much my whole life, but loved by the people whom mattered. At first it may have seemed as a loss, and scars may remain, but it clearly wasn't much of a loss because I was able to realize they don't mean anything, I do. Life does not care what you wear, it does not judge, and does not make any more beautiful than the rest. You are the creator of your beauty. What you give, is what you receive. Confidence within is one of the greatest gifts given to your everyday self. It is a struggle; believe me I know. Especially when people around you don't make it easier as you are still a fragile soul. You still need to try your best, and that will get you far. Everyday won't be perfect, but the days when you do have it will mean so much more. Now here are some of my head to toe tips I live by as I prepare for my Everyday Runway.
Personal Everyday Tips
Waking up and getting ready is a favorite of mine. It can happen for you too!
Always make sure your overall outfit motivates you.
• So be sure you have something prepared, and waiting for you to show off.
Balance out your mind, and heart before leaving the house, or starting your daily routine.
• Get up a half hour earlier. Take some time to yourself. The morning is the perfect time to gain some sanity. I wake at 3 a.m everyday. Even if it just means laying in bed next to my boyfriend (which is one of my favorite things to do) I always be sure to have a balanced mind before I start anything. This is my favorite tip. A beautiful mind can do many amazing things.
Even what others won't see make sure it makes you feel sexy!
• I only buy sexy underwear with my man in mind of course. If your single don't go showing it off in your x-rated picture. Instead of trying to get some ass, keep the class. That's far from beautiful. Society may portray otherwise, but seriously. Be sexy, but classy. A mystery only one man/women can solve. That might be the reason why your still single, and definitely don't cheat. (What you give, is what you will get) Save yourself from it. Feel free to take those x-rated pictures for your partner though. Make them realize what they have waiting for them at home.
Keep your hair simple, but stylish. Do what makes you happy.
• I keep my hair the same where I use no product, and it stays the same, because I am one who will easily be distracted by the thought of "Does my hair look good?"
Don't be afraid to buy yourself something new.
• I went christmas shopping with one of my friends, and she practically encouraged me to buy myself a Michael Kors jacket. (I'm so in love) Don't over do it, because that moment felt special to me. It would mean much more if you do it every once in awhile.
Make sure your clothes fit.
• If you're in middle of weight loss please wait until you have reached your personal goal. A healthy reminder is beauty comes in all shapes, and sizes so love yourself. You're special in every way.
• Who wants to be uncomfortable? It differs from men, and women. Be aware you're going out wearing what you have on for yourself, and not to impress anyone else.
Don't make fun of other people.
• You're not better than anyone. So zip it. Kindness is beautiful.
Look at yourself in the mirror, and understand this is your runway.
• Don't worry about what others think, feel, or have to say about you. They don't walk your runway, you do. You have something they don't...courage. Be yourself, and make your walk all about you. Strut it by being yourself.
Following these tips will help make sure you are in great spirits before your everyday debut. I know because I live by these. Stay tuned as I share how I get ready for parties, events, and other well dressed invites. Remind yourself that beauty comes from within. It is the most important tip you can get from these words. Discover the beauty inside.
My Favorite Everyday Pieces
• My coach messenger bag. It was a gift from my boyfriend. I love it!
• One of my denim skinny jeans.
• A pair of boots from the "Call It Spring Collection."
• My black leather Michael Kors jacket.
• My silver Armani watch
• Black Armani glasses
I hope your next runway show is filled with love, joy, and confidence. Do you have favorites? Please share!
Comments are closed.
As of September 2016 This Blog Turned Into Weekly Highlights For Paul Travis. All Posts Are Made By A Team Member.