For Immediate Release
January 26th 2015
Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Author Paul Travis will be releasing his debut poetry book Who I Am: Poetry, self-published, on January 28th for kindle and paperback. Sold exclusively on amazon.
A promotional 25 week social media tour is scheduled until July 17th 2015. Tour will include v-logs of readings from the book, every Friday an audio of the poems featured will be released, book giveaways, and Q & A(s) with the author, which can be found at www.paultravis.net. Author is also opened to guest appearances on blogs, and interviews.
Come experience a compelling look into a young man’s journey of discovery. Who I Am is a poetry book debut, and the first release from the young rising writer, poet, Paul Travis. Paul takes you on a journey of self-reflection, and how he learned to love himself in a poetic way. It’s original, refreshing, and entertaining. Who I Am includes 25 poems, a look into the story behind the chosen poems, an eye opening ending, and a bonus interview. The new generation is emerging into the spotlight, and Paul Travis is one you won’t forget, or want to miss.
I am very thankful for being able to share my completed/working projects! In this picture you have my poetry book, Who I Am: Poetry-which is out now! My novel has returned from its first edit and the second phase of editing is now in action! One notebook contains my non-fiction project which is something I have never done before and I am very excited for this! Another notebook contains the sequel to my debut novel, and the last is a whole different novel! I've just begun my fabulous readers! Stay tuned for more!
I am sure by now you all can see I am always keeping busy with my projects! I just wanted to share some news about a non-fiction project I am working on. I was researching yesterday and I am enjoying this process so much that I had to share! This is something I have never done before! Stay tuned for more! - Paul
P.s you can check out my latest effort which hit #1 and became a best seller Who I Am: Poetry now!!
To all of you who purchased your paperback edition of my poetry book I am so thankful for your support! I hope you enjoy! If you haven't you can purchase your own copy now!
These last two weeks have been nothing but wonderful, which I am so thankful for. One of the reasons is after five months of being in edit I have back my first edited version of my novel!! So far I have read chapters 1, 2 & 3- I am so happy with it! Keep you all posted!
My Fabulous Readers,
I very much enjoyed signing these for you! I am glad to have you guys in my heart, and world! May you always be blessed with love and joy!
Fabulously Single and Perfect Ever After
I am sending my second valentine’s day with my boyfriend this Saturday but before him I never had anyone on that day. I was 21 when I was able to say I finally had my first valentine which made me feel so grateful for this holiday. I have separated the categories into two with insight, and helpful advice to celebrate Valentine’s Day in style.
1. I always bought myself a new outfit and wore it. Treat yourself to some new clothes!
2. Selfies anyone? I think so. By now you should have that new outfit, or best outfit picked out and on your body. Take your phone and start snapping! Pick the best ones and upload to all your social media accounts (Don’t forget the special hashtags and if you want you can hashtag #fabulouslysingle) You will see once those likes come pouring in you'll realize how beautiful you truly are.
3. To end my night I use to buy myself candy from Gertrude Hawks- Peanut Butter Smidgeons to be exact. I would change into comfy clothes, put on a romantic movie and eat my candy. Don’t forget you uploaded your selfies letting potential valentines know you are fabulously single!
Perfect Ever After
1. New outfit? Or his/her favorite color on you? Either way be sure to place on as a reminder to why you are the perfect Valentine. (Even if you guys are just staying in!)
2. Buy each other a gift. Don’t do a one sided exchange…so not cool.
3. A good gift is always from the heart.
4. Be sure to let them know how much you love them and how grateful you are to have them because one day you both won’t be there physically.
5. Have fun. Enjoy. Always celebrate love. (If you want you can hashtag you and your partner with #perfecteverafter)
Spread The Love
I hope you guys enjoyed but before I forget how about poetry? I mean everyone loves some poetry…right? Treat yourself, or someone you love with my new poetry book Who I Am: Poetry for just 2.99 on kindle! I wish all the blessings and love as you celebrate the wonderful holiday of Valentine’s Day!
Happiness: A mental or emotional state of well being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy: Happiness
Be Happy For You And Others
Have you purchased
the debut best selling poetic memoir Who I Am: Poetry? Get your copy now for 2.99! Remember it's not just poetry...it's a story.
These reviews are from readers who purchased their copy. These are all I received so far and exactly what is seen is their wording! Some of these can even be seen through out my page/amazon/Facebook/Twitter/Tsu. I am so glad people are sharing their thoughts. Enjoy and from the bottom of my heart thanks for loving Who I Am.
Confidence within is one of the greatest gifts given to your everyday self- Paul
One day I woke up, and said to myself, "I am ready for a change." At the time I was still at my parents, and I started by going into my closet to find pieces I longer wanted. Being grateful for the amount of money spent on my clothing I didn't throw them away, I placed them in a bag, and brought them to the Salvation Army drop off. It was time to start my fashion makeover.
Reality Of Beauty
Personal Everyday Tips
Always make sure your overall outfit motivates you.
• So be sure you have something prepared, and waiting for you to show off.
Balance out your mind, and heart before leaving the house, or starting your daily routine.
• Get up a half hour earlier. Take some time to yourself. The morning is the perfect time to gain some sanity. I wake at 3 a.m everyday. Even if it just means laying in bed next to my boyfriend (which is one of my favorite things to do) I always be sure to have a balanced mind before I start anything. This is my favorite tip. A beautiful mind can do many amazing things.
Even what others won't see make sure it makes you feel sexy!
• I only buy sexy underwear with my man in mind of course. If your single don't go showing it off in your x-rated picture. Instead of trying to get some ass, keep the class. That's far from beautiful. Society may portray otherwise, but seriously. Be sexy, but classy. A mystery only one man/women can solve. That might be the reason why your still single, and definitely don't cheat. (What you give, is what you will get) Save yourself from it. Feel free to take those x-rated pictures for your partner though. Make them realize what they have waiting for them at home.
Keep your hair simple, but stylish. Do what makes you happy.
• I keep my hair the same where I use no product, and it stays the same, because I am one who will easily be distracted by the thought of "Does my hair look good?"
Don't be afraid to buy yourself something new.
• I went christmas shopping with one of my friends, and she practically encouraged me to buy myself a Michael Kors jacket. (I'm so in love) Don't over do it, because that moment felt special to me. It would mean much more if you do it every once in awhile.
Make sure your clothes fit.
• If you're in middle of weight loss please wait until you have reached your personal goal. A healthy reminder is beauty comes in all shapes, and sizes so love yourself. You're special in every way.
• Who wants to be uncomfortable? It differs from men, and women. Be aware you're going out wearing what you have on for yourself, and not to impress anyone else.
Don't make fun of other people.
• You're not better than anyone. So zip it. Kindness is beautiful.
Look at yourself in the mirror, and understand this is your runway.
• Don't worry about what others think, feel, or have to say about you. They don't walk your runway, you do. You have something they don't...courage. Be yourself, and make your walk all about you. Strut it by being yourself.
Following these tips will help make sure you are in great spirits before your everyday debut. I know because I live by these. Stay tuned as I share how I get ready for parties, events, and other well dressed invites. Remind yourself that beauty comes from within. It is the most important tip you can get from these words. Discover the beauty inside.
My Favorite Everyday Pieces
• One of my denim skinny jeans.
• A pair of boots from the "Call It Spring Collection."
• My black leather Michael Kors jacket.
• My silver Armani watch
• Black Armani glasses
I hope your next runway show is filled with love, joy, and confidence. Do you have favorites? Please share!
Have you checked out
The # 1 debut best selling book. Remember Who I Am: Poetry isn't just poetry...it's a story.
Please note these will be placed on homepage.
Book 1 - under revision
Book 2 - working progress
(Don't have a set number on how many currently have 4 in mind for the series)
Who I Am: Poetry (Out Now)
Self-help (information coming soon)
Who I Am: Poetry Tour- (Audios & V-logs)
Beauty & Style Articles
Hope you guys enjoy!
Hope is all one needs in a world that doesn't sleep- Paul
Get Your Copy Now!
Don't miss out on the #1 debut book for $2.99 Who I Am: Poetry...remember it's not just poetry it's a story. Also subscribe to my newsletter to receive unreleased pieces, exclusive offers, tips, advice & much more!
As of September 2016 This Blog Turned Into Weekly Highlights For Paul Travis. All Posts Are Made By A Team Member.