Fabulously Single and Perfect Ever After
I am sending my second valentine’s day with my boyfriend this Saturday but before him I never had anyone on that day. I was 21 when I was able to say I finally had my first valentine which made me feel so grateful for this holiday. I have separated the categories into two with insight, and helpful advice to celebrate Valentine’s Day in style.
1. I always bought myself a new outfit and wore it. Treat yourself to some new clothes!
2. Selfies anyone? I think so. By now you should have that new outfit, or best outfit picked out and on your body. Take your phone and start snapping! Pick the best ones and upload to all your social media accounts (Don’t forget the special hashtags and if you want you can hashtag #fabulouslysingle) You will see once those likes come pouring in you'll realize how beautiful you truly are.
3. To end my night I use to buy myself candy from Gertrude Hawks- Peanut Butter Smidgeons to be exact. I would change into comfy clothes, put on a romantic movie and eat my candy. Don’t forget you uploaded your selfies letting potential valentines know you are fabulously single!
Perfect Ever After
1. New outfit? Or his/her favorite color on you? Either way be sure to place on as a reminder to why you are the perfect Valentine. (Even if you guys are just staying in!)
2. Buy each other a gift. Don’t do a one sided exchange…so not cool.
3. A good gift is always from the heart.
4. Be sure to let them know how much you love them and how grateful you are to have them because one day you both won’t be there physically.
5. Have fun. Enjoy. Always celebrate love. (If you want you can hashtag you and your partner with #perfecteverafter)
Spread The Love
I hope you guys enjoyed but before I forget how about poetry? I mean everyone loves some poetry…right? Treat yourself, or someone you love with my new poetry book Who I Am: Poetry for just 2.99 on kindle! I wish all the blessings and love as you celebrate the wonderful holiday of Valentine’s Day!
As of September 2016 This Blog Turned Into Weekly Highlights For Paul Travis. All Posts Are Made By A Team Member.